top of page
  • Writer's pictureUae family Visa

how to get UAE residency visas for children of Emirati mothers 2023

Updated: Oct 15, 2023

Securing a UAE residency visa for children of Emirati mothers is an important process that can be difficult to navigate. Fortunately, there are steps that can be taken to make the process easier. In this article, we'll discuss the requirements and procedures for obtaining a family visa or child visa of Emirati mothers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). We'll also look at how to apply for a UAE family visa and what documents are required. Finally, we'll provide some tips on how to make sure your application is successful.

The UAE has started issuing five-year-residency visas for children of Emirati women from foreign nationals.

The UAE has recently announced a new five-year residency visa for children of Emirati women from foreign nationals. This is the first time that the UAE has issued such a visa, and it will allow these children to stay in the country with their mothers. This is a major step forward in improving family ties between Emirati mothers and their foreign-born children.

The new family visa will be available to those who have an marriage certificate attestation, which will serve as proof of the mother's citizenship. It is expected that this new visa will help strengthen family bonds and make it easier for families to stay together in the UAE. It will also provide more opportunities for those who wish to study or work in the country.

Documents Needed To Apply For UAE residency visas for children of Emirati mothers

  • Make sure all original documents are available before they are checked and scanned into the system.

  • Copies of Children passports in color

  • Photograph of passport size for Child has a WHITE backdrop.

  • Copy Passport of the Sponsor.

  • Original Emirates ID Card as a sponsor.

  • Original Attested Marriage Certificates from the Issuing Authority, the UAE Embassy in the Sponsor’s country, and from the Sponsor’s nation

  • For attestation, go to the UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Many processing centers, such as Amazon attestation , can attest the original marriage certificate.

  • Original Attested Birth Certificate from Issuing Authority, Sponsor’s Country’s UAE Embassy, and UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The certificate can be attested by Amazon attestation and others.

  • Original EJARI Certificate or title deed, as well as the most recent electric bill. (If the sponsor lives outside of Dubai, he will need an attested tenancy contract as well as payment of the power bill.) EJARI or tenancy should be on the name of the applicant or spouse.)

for more information please contact:

To get our service, call us at +971 4 330-0011 Mob: +971545820984 Fastest and most experienced team will process and guide you throughout the process. Just make a call now.

8 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page